Heart Touching Miracles By Shirdi Sai Baba life Story

Story 1 – By Sai Devotee Sandhya


Heart Touching Miracles

Sai Sister Sandhya Ji from India says: I am 25 years old from Mumbai, but currently staying in Jaipur. I am also a child of SAI BABA like all. I just want to share my experience with everyone, so that it brings hopes, tears of happiness, security and love of BABA. I would like to thank Hetal Ji for her kind work that she is doing. You are giving joy to people that cannot be described in words. Sai Baba will bless you and all his children.
  • How Sai Called Me To Shirdi – There is no one in my friends or family, who was a believer of SAI BABA, but somehow I always had the urge to visit Shirdi and see Him. I always used to plan with my mother to go there, but I could not go. I never even prayed to Him. My mother was then just operated for her cancer in her kidney. After being discharged from the hospital, she came home and one fine evening I said that tomorrow we will go to Shirdi and she said fine, do the booking and all. And guess next day, we were in Shirdi. What can be more wonderful than this that from nowhere just while talking I said we will go to Shirdi and without any preplans, next day we were there. This was when our SAI BABA called me to Shirdi in the year 2008 and since then He calls me every year.
  • How Sai Baba helped my mother to fight her deadly diseases – My mother was a patient of brain tumor and cancer both. How many people can fight such disease and how many of them survive? I continuously used to pray for my mother to our SAI BABA. I still remember before every operation, how I used to console my mother and at that time she used to be my kid and I am her mother. The long waiting outside the operation theater and then taking her to the ICU keeping her there for days and I and my younger brother used to just stay outside the ICU just to get her one glimpse, as it is not allowed to go inside the ICU because it may cause infection to the patient. I just pray to our SAI BABA that please don’t make anyone suffer from the disease. You can once see yourself in pain, but not your loved ones. And I bow to Him that it is You, who saved her. Now please take care of her. I can’t see her living on medicines and so weak. You have given her life made her strong. After all its been a suffering of 20 years and more. Bless all.
  • Sai BABA helped me in my exams – I was giving my company secretary exams and I knew that I had not prepared well. I knew that I was not supposed to pass because people who give such professional exams work hard day and night and then they get through it. But someone like me, who study at the last moment, thinks that they should pass. But I knew that if I passed in these exams, it will be a blessing of SAI BABA. I worked hard in the last days. While going for my first exam, I saw a man resembling our Sai Baba, the one we usually have heard of Him like a fair, in a white dhoti and white shawl. He had a young calf with him. On my way to the exam center, we have a Shirdi temple, which is closed from 12-4pm in the afternoon. And I used to pass that temple at 1 pm daily. It was always closed and I didn’t feel good about it. But daily I used to see this man. On my second exam only, I felt so ill that I realized that I had not had water from past two days. And no one was there to take care of me as I stayed alone here in Jaipur. My second exam went so bad that I thought of giving it up. But then I believed in SAI BABA and took His name and said I leave everything on You. Now when I used to see that old man daily on my route on my last exam, I was actually searching for him, but I could not find him. But to my surprise, that day Sai Baba temple was open. And then my result came after two months and to everyone’s surprise, I had cleared my exams. It’s all with our SAI BABAs blessing. It’s not that you don’t have to do anything; we should remember that God helps those who help themselves. Bless all.
  • Money came into my account – This is again a moment where chills run into spine even now. I remember I was short of money those days. I did not have enough money and I needed for paying my exam fee and all other things as I was staying away from family I had much more expenses. One afternoon, I was left with only 1000 rupees and I thought I will withdraw this as I needed money for food. I went to the ATM, and I withdrew one thousand. I checked the balance and it showed 1lakh twenty thousand. I thought the machine is giving the wrong figures. I went to other ATMs and again cross checked it was 120000. I rubbed my eyes. Then I thought I should check with the bank because it wasn’t possible. Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Havan At Home Without Pandit & The Havan Mantras

Different Weapons Of Goddess Durga And Their Significance

Significance of Varmala Ceremony – The First Step To A New Life!